Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All ready to roll for the sept 3 opener.I am shooting a PSE Baby G with Maxis cams,29 inch draw,A string loop,Goldtip arrows and a muzzy 125 gr head,bought a chrony a couple days ago and it is shooting 302 fps with a 442 gr arrow on 87 lb draw.I am using one pin through 35 yds.Very pleased with the set up.Smooth drawing and very accurate.Every body else ready to roll?? Can't wait to get back on the mountains :)

·
Registered Elker
7,716 Posts
Sounds liek your ready to go! Good speed for sure. Got a new Ultratec w/ 70-80 limbs and 29.5 spiral cams all decked out. Getting 289 fps out of a 400-415 grain arrow on 72 lbs draw w/ a WB. I am pleased. Probably give the bow a 2-4 lbs draw weight increase and see how she feels tomorrow. Gosh I can't wait!~

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sounds like you are deffinitly ready to roll. Your setup is smokin thats for sure with 90ft lbs of energy. Best of luck to you.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Turbofast, you have that much KE just in case you encounter a German Panzer tank in the woods or what? :D

At any rate, if the season opened tomorrow, I'd be ready to roll.

Good luck to everyone this fall.

·
Registered
303 Posts
lol with that much energy all he would have to do is put a depleted uranium tip on his muzzy and it would go thought a tank. lol I feel sorry for any deer, elk, moose, bear, whale that gets hit with it gonna knockem down on impact. Honestly with that energy i would be shooting the largest expandable i could but thats me.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'm ready, and can't wait to start hunting elk. Actually I'm already hunting antelope. Broke in my new allegiance right. Got a kill on its first trip out. :thumbs_up Antelope doe at 50 yards. no luck with a buck yet. My 80# 30" allegiance shoots 540 grain arrow at 285 fps. Arrow didn't even slow down going thru her. Good luck to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.