Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is your chance to pick up a nice, narrow limb, Bear Montana but with the added ($250) Bow Bolt take-down option and a new 450+ string...all for the price of the bow alone. This was my 'bike bow' but I'm in total selfbow mode right now, so I'm making room in the rack. There's nothing wrong with the bow...it's a quick and quiet mild D/R and ready for hunting or 3D. I have scaled the bow with 3 different bow scales and all read 46#@28". I will ship and insure and take PayPal.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The fit is perfect and it's rock solid. The bolt adds just a little weight to the riser, which makes it pleasant to shoot.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I have never seen this before. I already have 2 Montana bows and several other longbows, but have not seen this "Bow Bolt". Who did this work for you?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably not interested in a trade for a Hoyt Buffalo. Black riser, realtree limbs, 40lb.
that is a great offer. I had a Buffalo a few years back and really liked it, but I just sold me new Satori as well. You could easily sell the Buffalo for enough to buy this bow...and maybe a few more dollars... then buy mine. :) thanks!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know you are... it's hard to sell bows right now I guess...my problem is that while I'm waiting, I check the ad so much that I keep finding great deals and I have bought 2 more bows... LOL

I'm not in a hurry, which is why I said I would hold it for you if you want.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.