Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
bowonlywhitetails
16,757 Posts
Dang you could get a solid little size lease for that around here.

·
always shoot straight
5,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a privately owned farm of almost 1000 acres. that is very very lightly hunted. also I just happen to be working on the farm and looks like I will be till at least mid November. quit working at the end of day take a quick shower in cabin and be hunting in 15 minutes. yes its worth it.

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
:pukey:

·
74,535 Posts
keeps going up every year. but its still a good price for great hunting
Amazing

I remember out of state tags over the counter for $125.00 bucks. Gosh I have a hard time paying those larger fees for a deer.

$250.00 to $275.00 I believe in my state for combo deer and doe tag. Illinois is awesome and worth the price. Nothing like Illnois in the rut.

Does Illinos sale all there out of state tags annually?
DB
DB

·
Banned
2,988 Posts
I don't think they sell out. If they do this crooked state probably just releases more tags to out more $$ in their pocket.

·
Registered
241 Posts
im pretty sure my buddy just paid $300 and they buy another conservation stamp or something for $50. I will have to ask but i know they didnt pay over $400 total unless it went up a bit this year!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
im pretty sure my buddy just paid $300 and they buy another conservation stamp or something for $50. I will have to ask but i know they didnt pay over $400 total unless it went up a bit this year!!
Its $410 just for the non res deer permit....then u have to buy a license on top of that.

·
Registered
995 Posts
It hurt but i paid it as well. First time going there. Im really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
We never sell oout of tags for NR's...they will keep rasing the price until they see a slight decline in buyers. AND the IL deer heard IS for sale to the highest bidder. Think I saw it on Ebay just last week....being sold by some Quinn dude.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Yeah, I was a bit shocked at the cost but looking forward to my hunt at Swain Farms this November!!!!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
We never sell oout of tags for NR's...they will keep rasing the price until they see a slight decline in buyers. AND the IL deer heard IS for sale to the highest bidder. Think I saw it on Ebay just last week....being sold by some Quinn dude.
Yes sir, and sadly I think that is true for almost every state. We all have the deer if you got the dollars.....:thumbs_do I go out of state every year for a week or so and alot of hunters come to our state and that's the part I don't mind. It's the states attitude that I have a problem with. It seems that their focus is not on the hunter or the deer herd but the dollars.:angry:

·
Hucklebuck’s
13,998 Posts
say thanks to all your friends on T.V. and please don't take this wrong but shame on you for paying it if all non res boycotted the state
the locals would be happy for 1 year the outfitters would cry bloody murder the state would loose a ton of money and the price would fall. yankee stadium the big corparations said enough is enough boycotted the fancy seats behind home plate the price dropped 1000.00 dollars the fools should have held out longer.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts