Archery Talk Forum banner

4th of July Contest! Chance to win $400 Walmart Giftcard!

9K views 146 replies 123 participants last post by  Buckslayer72 
#1 ·

We are beyond thrilled to announce that we have partnered with Walmart to give away a $400.00 gift card to celebrate the 4th of July!

To enter, simply reply to this thread with your response to the following question:

How would you spend $400 at Walmart to help spruce up your backyard for the 4th of July!

To be entered in the drawing you need to include links to the actual products you would choose. Give us your shopping list!

On June 30th , 2021 we will do a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will have a few days to message me with shipping information (following the announcement) or another random winner will be selected.

Responses to this thread should be limited to entering the giveaway by responding to the posted question.

What Would You Choose?

Have you been thinking about getting the Pit Boss Classic 700 Sq. In. Wood Fired Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler?

The Pit Boss 700 Series offers the best value per square inch in the pellet grill industry! The 700 Classic has been perfectly designed to be as versatile as it is practical. With 700 sq. inches of porcelain coated cooking surface including a second tier rack, the 700 Series is perfect for a group of four to six. These 8-in-1 grills range in cooking temperature from 180° to 500°F. Select your preferred cooking styles with the digital control board and standard flame broiler. Set it and forget it, or slide the plate and sear it over an open flame.

Want to show your Patriotism? How about a Happy Independence Day Outdoor Garage Door Mural Banner!

Happy Independence Day Patriotic Garage Door Decor Salute our Military with this Patriotic graphic. This Garage Door Decor is a colorful and eye catching way to show your Patriotic Spirit. Fits Standard 7'x16' Garage Door. Flat or Paneled Garage Doors. Garage Door Decor is a Holiday Decoration that you hang on your garage door in a matter of just a few minutes. The Garage Door Decor makes it appear to people passing by that the garage door is open and you have a fun Holiday scene in your garage.

How about a new Garden Gazebo?

The Mainstays 10' x 10' Easy Assembly Gazebo is made with Grey fade-resistant fabric that will provide both long wear & durability. It has a two tiered roof for better airflow and provides an elegant allure. This gazebo comes equipped with a full set of mosquito netting so you can sit out on those beautiful summer nights and not be interrupted by those pesky insects. The best thing about this gazebo is how easy it is to assemble. Absolutely no bolts or tools are necessary.

What are you waiting for? Head on over to Walmart Patio & Garden to start your shopping list now and enter your response to this giveaway!

Sponsored by: Walmart
Making your life a little easier, so you can live a little better.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Below is a demonstration of the posts that will be accepted in this thread!
If it does not mimic a similar layout, we will ask you to repost!

Be sure to post links of the items directly from Walmart's website!
Make sure the items you choose do not pass the $400 total! (before taxes)

I'm looking forward to spending more time out on my patio this year!
I'd like to start with an upgrade to the seating in my backyard. With the Yaheetech Set of 3 Wicker Chairs & Table
To compliment our new seating, I'd like to stare into the depths of my new Ktaxon Hexagonal Patio Fire Pit

Thanks again to Walmart for this opportunity!

~Richard.

#3 ·
#4 · (Edited)
#5 ·
My wife and I recently bought our first house and have been updating it to our likings. We have put in a privacy fence and now want to spruce up the backyard and spend a lot of time out there this summer.

We have been eyeing some fire pits like this one:

And an outdoor glider like this to place beside the fire pit:

#12 · (Edited)
#14 ·
Since my husband just had unexpected heart surgery, I am left with all the yard work until he is healed and good to go. We live on a farm and most of our yard clean up tools are powered by a small engine, they are too heavy for me to use. I would love to have a battery operated system plus the extra batteries so I can keep our yard looking nice. thanks Walmart for supporting AT!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BLACK-DECKER-LST140C-40V-MAX-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-String-Trimmer/55080701,

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BLACK-DECKER-LCS1240B-40V-MAX-12-Cordless-Chain-Saw-Bare/43332408 ,

and 3 bottles of Gatoraide. lol. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gatorade-G-Zero-Thirst-Quencher-Glacier-Cherry-32-oz-Bottle/211053914

$399.91

#15 ·
This Fourth of July would be the first time we celebrated with friends and family in our new house. We also wants to invite our neighbors which we never got a chanced to introduce ourselves to due to current events around the world.

This would keep all the cicadas away from us hopefully!

And this would cook up some yummy foods!

#18 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.