Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
boy, did he strike out .... at least the LWs are there ..

·
3%er
3,635 Posts
That there is the funniest thing I have ever read! Who has some of those plastic climbing sticks? Gotta read the whole thing for sure...if you can stomach it!

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
To me the perfect climbing stick would be the muddy pro sticks at about half of their current weight. I know they would be expensive, but it would be worth it to me long term

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
WOW just WOW. I doubt he spends anytime using any of them. XOP, LW,Hawk and Muddy should be the top 4. From there it is anyone's guess.

·
<------Reese
Reckoning, GEN7X, Fast Eddie XL, Easton 6.5 Matrix, DCA IconX 625
14,823 Posts
Wow, just wow.

Didn't anyone have the guts to click on his binoculars article?

·
Registered
157 Posts
So I've been using them wrong all these years. I'm supposed to go to the top of tree with them. Damn and I've only been going about 20 feet.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Poorly written...I think one of my middle school students did this.

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
Knocking someone else down to build yourself up is more a reflection on your own inadequacies than the writers deficiencies.

·
Registered
8,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Knocking someone else down to build yourself up is more a reflection on your own inadequacies than the writers deficiencies.
And you didn’t read it either. If you read it you would realize the writer has never used climbing sticks and had no clue what he is writing about.

·
Elitist
5,841 Posts
Sounds like it was written by the same people that write the ads for the China dermics and Chinurnals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts