Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone make a link for this test. I see lots of people questioning there broadheads. The test gives a decent guide to broadheads IMO. I know everyone has there favorites but may save some hunters from loosing deer before its too late.

I will try and keep this post up near the front for a while so guys with no confidence in there broadheads can pick one they are confident in.

I see tink sugests a muzzy that ranks very high, between his recomending it, and the test, hopefully they will have confidence. Machanicals are not for everyone, IMHO it takes a lot of bow to shoot them effective.

I just want to help a few young bowhunters before they loose deer and get discouraged. not that I am experienced, but I have all the faith in word about my broadheads. I cant remember that link, Thanks guys for helping

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Thanks Derbytown. I know all the tests are not on the site, but by following the links and doing a bit of searching you can find many tests. I am currently working on a book/booklet that will have all the tests and updates. It won't be near ready to next spring though. A lot of the tests results have changed as manufactures update their product line, most times they have improved, so if you find an older test that doesn't "jive" with a more recent one, that is probably why. As always if anyone has some specific questions feel free to email, I am always glad to help out if I can.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
You're welcome. Be safe.
Shoot Straight
Derbytown :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts