Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was my first bow ,i have had it for a year and a half and im the original owner. I have not tweaked with it or dry fired it my pro shop has handled everything. It is a great bow for children or women because it is so adjustable. I don't find it loud and i have harvested two deer with it and they have not jumped the string. If you want to see it shot i some videos on youtube (http://youtu.be/tFyUHauO818) . i have the older g5 xr on the bow know but if you want i will put the cbe sniper on it, you can decide. i also have that true ball release if you would like it. like i said it is a great bow for children or women because of how adjustable this bow is. i am pretty sure it can get tned down to under 20#. I will consider other trades but i do not want to spend over 250$

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pm for pictures it wont let me upload them

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
52 Posts
So bottom line, what is the price and what does that include? And payment shipping terms?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
250 as seen in the pic or 275 with the cbe sniper sight and both come with the release. Im from canada but im under and hour away from Michigan. So i dont know the shiping price. But i will split the shipping with the buyer.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ttt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts