Archery Talk Forum banner

50 Yard GT500 group!!!

2544 Views 34 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  I SKUNKED YOU
Was out back shooting today and thought I would share one of my better 50 yard groups. I've been shooting my GT500 for about 2 months and I absolutely love it. I've never had a bow that I could shoot this well at 50-60 yards. Can't wait for October 1st so I can kill something besides foam!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
2,564 Posts
Was out back shooting today and thought I would share one of my better 50 yard groups. I've been shooting my GT500 for about 2 months and I absolutely love it. I've never had a bow that I could shoot this well at 50-60 yards. Can't wait for October 1st so I can kill something besides foam!!!
Nice group. Just think how good they'd be if you were using my bow. LOL
Just funning with you. I need to try one of those elites. Guess I'm scared I might like it too much.

· Registered
895 Posts
Ok seriously you elite guys are killing me. Every elite post I see is Positive. Ive never heard a negative remark about one from anybody. I dont have a dealer near by and swore i would never buy another bow without shooting it first but im drooling over these gt500's and z28's. I think ill beg the fiance for one for christmas.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.