Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot my 500 point challenge (one shot at 20,30,40,50 and 60 yards) this evening using one of my Parker 31 Ultra-Lites. I had a 500 point standing, a 350 piont kneeling and ended with another 500 point kneeling! (see photo below)
Time to get practicing and the 500 point challenge is fun!

Put your overwieght, overbuilt and over advertised hunting bow on a diet buy a Parker or Diamond !! Try a compact bow!!

www.diamondarchery.com
www.parkerbows.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Son, that is some very good shooting there. Hit them where it counts this season and good luck.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I don't think that upper left arrow is on the line. Looks like a 450 to me!

Someone get the calipers! (snicker snicker):)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Easy On Me!!

Hey Siefrj,
We're very generous on scoring if the arrow touches the black it counts. That arrow was just touching and if you give me a break and score it as 100 pts. I sure would appreciate it! Its the same for the red line, touch the line and it counts. I need all the help I can get ..Ha!
The Diamond Stinger and the Parker 31 Ultra-Lite have been great shooting bows. Light and fun!

Put your overweight, over-built and over-advertised hunting bow on a diet buy a Diamond or Parker!!

www.diamondarchery.com
www.parkerbows.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
dimentions please

give me the measurments of those circles. This dosen't sound that tough !;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Measurements

The inside black circle is 5" and the red outside oval is about 9" wide, thin at the top and bottom (a kill zone). The black scores 100 pts. and from the black to red line 50 pts. Set you range up with a laser rangefinder at 20,30,40,50, and 60 yards. Remember your first time through is standing and then kneeling counts, no warm ups! You can then practice then all you want . You can shoot it alone or with another person, make it a challenge but always fun!

Put your overweight, over-built and over-advertised hunting bow on a diet buy a Diamond or Parker!!

www.diamondarchery.com
www.parkerbows.com

·
Registered
359 Posts
Bowtech shooters do the same 500 pt game...

But we use a 2" circle:eek: :D :D

5" is a little big

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Awwww Maaannn

I shoot a bowtech. This is getting tougher all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts