Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bow is in great condition and has less than 150 shots through it. I bought it NIB in September this year and just have never shot it much. It is a very smooth shooting bow, but I never got around to setting it up. It was intended to be my 3D bow for 2011, but I am looking for something a little longer ATA. This bow would be perfect for hunting or 3D, but I am just too pickey.

This bow has no marks on it from rest or sight mounting at all. The only mark on it is on the roller guard bar. This happened when I was setting it up at the shop and my allen wrench slipped out of the arrow res windage adjustmen screw and scraped the finish of the bow. It's barley noticable, but I'm not going to hide it from you. I also replaced the center serving and the serving on the end of the down cable. I only did this because the factory serving just sucked. The ends of the serving were starting to come undone and it didn't look pretty. I am one of the 2 main bowtechs at the archery shop where I work, so I did the serving RIGHT. The strings are 100% new condition other than that.

This bow is GREAT to shoot. The draw cycle is awsome and has one of the most solid back walls ever. The letoff is 75% which is barley noticable from the normal 80% on most bows. Upon release the only noise the bow makes is the twang of the string hitting the string stop. There is no hand vibration and the bow just sits in the hand. It is almost perfectly balanced and tilts just slightly foward dring follow-through. I am only selling it because I never use it and want a longer ATA bow that is also a target color for 3D.

SPECS:
IBO: 322 FPS
DW: 60#
DL: 29" (can send 28" mod from work)
ATA: 34.5"
BH: 7"
Let-off: 65%-75%
MSRP: $700

This bow is very fast for a single cam hunting bow and extremely forgiving for that speed. I chronoed it at the shop with a 412-grain arrow at 267fps (29"/60#), which is smokin' fast for a hunting arrow. If you look around on this sight, pretty much everyone who has owned a Marquis has loved it. I can send this bow with a 28" mod if you need that instead. I can also install any size D-loop you want and can also put a peep sight in for you for no additional cost.

I am asking $400 TYD (I will not turn down good offers, but no low-ballers) for bare bow only (peep sight and loop are at no additional cost). This bow is basically brand new! I prefer a cashier's check or money order. I am not looking to trade because I already have a bow in lay-a-way.

Pics:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Marquis pics....

More pics....

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bow is still for sale!!!!

$380 TYD

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
last bump for the night...

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep, it's deff. nice pattern. In fact. I have another bow with the same pattern and I have almost lost it out in the woods during 3D shoots. needless to say, it works!

It's APG HD and it is one of the prettiest bows I have seen in that pattern.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt!!!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ttt

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump for the day!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TTT for the afternoon price drop.

$375 TYD OBO

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TTT This bow's gotta go! Make me an offer.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ttt

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.