Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What length of arrow would i need to be properly spined shooting a anthens afflixtion 60#with 28.5" draw length. The arrow i want to use is a gold tip pro hunter 55-75. On the back end of arrow i have a uni-bushing 9g. large G knock 6.25g. 3 blazer viens 17g. and 3 g. of glue. Total wt. 35.25g. On the front end : 100g field pt or broad head, insert 11g. and gold tip weight screw 10g. Total wt. 121g. With glue 124g. app.I do not have the program to run this, so ArcheryTalk help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you inreturn. CRR.

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
I would just put any full length shaft on the bow and draw it back. have someone mark the arrow 1" or 1 1/2" (which ever you prefer) past where it sits on the rest. then get that measurement and go build your arrow on the goldtip website.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
As was said earlier,just cut-em and put-em together,your going to way to much detail for hunting arrows.

·
Registered
7,643 Posts
I have a 60# 30"DL Afflixtion and my Maxima hunter 350's are cut at 28.25". I tried a 250 spine maxima hunter but it was too weak and my broadheads were hitting high right of fieldpoints.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts