Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:da

the range is done many hours was put in
to this building. for any kind of shooting. but a tornado 8=26-06 took my 40 acre 3-d range made it into toothpicks. check on my web site for all my turnaments at oakridgearchery.us

rkbeer: :darkbeer: :darkbeer:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ARCHERYPRO said:

to this building. for any kind of shooting. but a tornado 8=26-06 took my 40 acre 3-d range made it into toothpicks. check on my web site for all my turnaments at oakridgearchery.us

:sad: :tongue: :wink:

·
Registered
212 Posts
ARCHERYPRO said:

Hey Donnie, my son and I were in your shop Sunday and bought him a new Bowtech. Went out back after you told me about the damage you had. What a shame. Hope someday you can get it cleared out and reopen the 3D range. Thanks for all your help and great service Sunday. We will definetly be back soon to use that indoor range of yours.

Jay

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
I'm glad the foam animals knew to gather together to weather the storm. Looks like you will be putting even more hours in clearing out all the destruction.

I hope everyone and everything made it through the tornado well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ARCHERYPRO said:

:pukey: :pukey:

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
One way to look at though, Donnie. You have a new stucture to work with. Changes the game a little.

Something we had to do when the Hurricanes came through area area two years ago.

Im glad your shop didn't get the brunt of the storm.

Tim

1 - 20 of 44 Posts