Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have about the best customer service I've encountered. If the strings are the same quality as their customer service I am in luck. The post office lost my package and 60x immediately sent out another set to me no questions asked. Hell, they even responded questions I had on a Sunday. I don't usually write review but I am just not used to seeing service like this anymore!

· Registered
1,389 Posts
If I like their strings I'll never buy from another company. Looking at their reviews I'm sure I will.
They are great strings. You won't be disappointed.

· Registered
637 Posts
Always good to hear about awesome customer service. Haven't tried 60X strings, but I did buy a set of 60X stabs. Considering they are cut to order, I was very pleased with how fast they got them to me. Also, the stabs come with a load of weight, so the value is great.

· US ARMY
963 Posts
Some of the best customer service in the industry. I have called and talked to Brad directly and talked to him on here several times. That is not to often that you can talk to someone that owns the company. Their quality is top notch.

· Registered
462 Posts
You are preaching to the choir...Ordered a set of strings and gave them the wrong measurements. After several e-mails and phone calls finally got the right measurements. Brad got on line while we were on the phone and we found the proper size on a tune chart he knew where to find, on a Sunday evening late. The strings are perfect. After tying in the peep, shooting the strings in and then adjusting the peep, and at least a thousand arrows....Peep is still perfect.
Thanks Brad.

· Registered
801 Posts
I've never used their strings... but I have been extremely happy with their customer service with every other purchase I have made through them. Great company.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You are preaching to the choir...Ordered a set of strings and gave them the wrong measurements. After several e-mails and phone calls finally got the right measurements. Brad got on line while we were on the phone and we found the proper size on a tune chart he knew where to find, on a Sunday evening late. The strings are perfect. After tying in the peep, shooting the strings in and then adjusting the peep, and at least a thousand arrows....Peep is still perfect.
Thanks Brad.
That is awesome! They know what owning a business means. I got my strings installed last night so now I just need to sell the bow. I decided to go with a Bowtech assassin over a Bear Legion

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.