Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
World & National Champion
33,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
60X Custom Strings is proud to announce that we are now offering a contingency program to shooters in certain classes at IBO and ASA National Events. Our website will be updated soon but here is a quick rundown.

IBO National Triple Crown and ASA Pro Ams
PMR 1st $200 2nd $150 3rd $100
PRF, PSR, SPM, MBO(open A or B) 1st $100 2nd $50 3rd $25
MSR, FBO 1st $50 2nd $25 3rd $10

IBO Southern Triple Crown pays 1/2 of NTC

·
33,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No K45 at this point but we will be taking a hard look at this class. I didn't realize how much this class has grown.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Ttt

Brad thanks for making a great set of strings and now offering alitte something back to the shooters....

Mike Cogar

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,525 Posts
How about AHC to go with the K45? Have you thought Indoor Nationals?

............and hurry up with my Alien-Z threads! :becky:

Might have to place an order for the DS-3800 as well.

·
Registered
812 Posts
How about the North West IBO tripple crown? Shooters from Cali, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon and canada.

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,525 Posts
How about the North West IBO tripple crown? Shooters from Cali, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon and canada.
Are there really 3D'ers out there? I mean competent ones.

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
kstigall come to the west coast and have a run at the boys you might go back to VA. Humbled.There are some no name foam thumping machines here.

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,525 Posts
kstigall come to the west coast and have a run at the boys you might go back to VA. Humbled.There are some no name foam thumping machines here.
I don't no need to travel that far to get thumped. I get plenty of that on the right side of the country.

·
33,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WHAT???? There's no good shooters in VA is there? Gotta get back to work. Got some martin strings to build for some guy from VA. :darkbeer:

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,525 Posts
WHAT???? There's no good shooters in VA is there? Gotta get back to work. Got some martin strings to build for some guy from VA. :darkbeer:
There are TOO many good shooters in Va.!!!!

Quit your yacking and get twisting!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Are you paying contingency at any local 3d shoots? I shoot the hunter stake with an adjustable sight and 3 stabilizers, not sure what class it is, but I usually sign up in the sandbagger class

·
Brian Meese
1,106 Posts
Since were on the topic of local 3d shoots. Last year I was the tripple king winner. I was able to hit a refridgeator 3 out of 10 times at 15 feet. Now I think that deserves some contingency money.

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,525 Posts
Are you paying contingency at any local 3d shoots? I shoot the hunter stake with an adjustable sight and 3 stabilizers, not sure what class it is, but I usually sign up in the sandbagger class
Good luck with that............. I am the king of the sand baggers and National, err, International champion trash talker!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts