Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an awesome bow built by coyote creek archery in Kansas. Matt Carroll is an awesome bowyer.

I custom ordered this bow and it was made exactly how I wanted it! It shoots fantastic, I just don’t have time and I don’t think I’ll even get time to shoot it.

The bow is a finished, yet unfinished now. The wood needs a finishing coat. The grip is unfinished. It has a black widow grip sleeve over it and has a lot of bondo to get it perfect. I like it where it is, but you can customize it exactly how you want it and slide the sleeve back over it.

comes with a dozen heritage 250 arrows. 5 have barely been shot, 7 are brand new with no inserts installed. 12 3 gpi weight tubes are included
RH 62” 44# @ 29.5”

$600 for everything TYD

·
A E's own Hannity
63,225 Posts
if you had it made to order why the bondo? I never heard using bondo on a bow? Do you have a pic without the Bondo?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you had it made to order why the bondo? I never heard using bondo on a bow? Do you have a pic without the Bondo?
the grip was not comfortable to me and was too small, so I added the bondo and covering sleeve. It could be easily removed without hurting the bow

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

if someone is interested in this, i will can pull the bondo and take it back down to the bare bow. this would not be a problem at all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts