Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered this custom built longbow from Falco in Estonia and received it less than 6 months ago...and it's not in like new condition...it is in new condition...and a gorgeous stunner at that as follows...

Spec's: 66" AMO/32#'s @ 28"s

Woods: Riser is made from Wenge (aka "African Rosewood") and has an accent stripe (bordered by white-wood) of dark cocobolo which also caps the limb tips and front of riser...the limbs are made of Tonkin Bamboo with one layer of Carbon Fiber sandwiched between them and the ebony lams back and belly...now here's the pix...

it sports a full thumb-rest pistol grip...

the front is capped in dark coco as well and the riser is cut-to-center...

and the tips are impeccably cut with a nice deep seat for the factory Flemish spectra string...

The bow has beautiful lines both braced or un-braced and is a "Stealth D-Bow" and is a fantastic shooter.

The wenge riser is extremely grainy which gives it an awesomely haunting rustic appearance.

I "WANT" $475 for this bow shipped TYD (in the lower 48) and $25 of that is to cover shipping.

I will accept Paypal or PMO Only and the bow ships FedEx Ground (with declared value/insurance) the day the cash hits my account.

Thanks for looking, Bill.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Jinks, are you crazy!!!!

That's a Beautiful bow...

Dewayne

·
Premium Member
11,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful Bow, what does this cost new??
If I recall it was $535 or thereabouts...which included getting it shipped stateside from Estonia...but I think they are like $588 now.

Jinks, are you crazy!!!!
That's a heck of a question for you to ask me Dewayne cause...If I was?...how would I know?....and if I am?....would I admit to it?...and if I did?...would it be the truth? :laugh:

That's a Beautiful bow...

Dewayne
yes...it is....and Thank You. ;)

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Why you selling such a gorgeous piece of craftsmanship Bill?

Mac

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
Beautiful Bow Jinks

·
Registered
9,986 Posts
Jinks you about had me on the Bear - now this..........oh please somebody buy this quick, before I do!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.