Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha Guys, it is that time of year again where I auction off a hunt for Charity. This hunt has been extremely successful raising money for local charities and each hunter has been successful in their time out hunting. This is the 6th year we have auctioned off this hunt and every year I put it up on Archery Talk to allow the members here to know about it. Traditionally the hunt has been auctioned at a live auction, but due to requests from bidders on here, we have changed the format so it will be auctioned off on Ebay. Here is the link to Ebay. https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/252362659829 I can answer any questions or concerns. I'm sure past winners will chime in on this thread as they have in past. This hunt has premiered on Tim Well's Relentless Pursuit, as well as in Edible Hawaii Magazine.

It is a 2 day 1 night hunt on the historic 8000+ acre Kaupo Ranch on the Leeward side of the Island of Maui. Chef Brian Etheredge, executive chef at Capische Restaurant in Wailea, will prepare a world class dinner for the 2 hunters. Each hunter will be allowed to take a Trophy Axis Buck, Boar, and Polynesian Goat. We work hand in hand with Maui Hunting Safari (exclusive outfitter for the Ranch) to ensure the hunters are placed in areas with maximum potential for success. Please read the full description on Ebay and contact me if you have any questions. 100% of the winning bid goes to a local charity. This year it benefits Carden Academy. A local elementary school. Aloha, Robin

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cole's Buck.jpg

2011 and 2012 Charity Hunt Winner

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMG_1062.jpg

2011 and 2012 Charity Hunt Winner

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
image.jpg

Buck I shot on Sunday

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was the 2014 winner. This is one of the greatest hunts you can go on. All the guys there are great hunters and guides. They will get you on the animals and you will have a once in a life time experience. I had one of the best stalks of my life out there and if you have not hunted axis deer you are in for a treat. They are not only great to hunt, but the meat is some of the best in the world. I live and hunt in Colorado, but still want to go back and hunt axis deer. Not only will you have a blast hunting, but you will experience a meal that is unbelievable. There was not a minute I did not enjoy while being out there. I emailed the 2013 winner after winning, and he gave me all the details and helped with questions as well, so please feel free to message me if you also have questions.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your kind words Jason. It was a treat to take you out hunting. Jason is one of the most amazing shots I have ever witnessed.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone have any comments? Suggestions? Questions?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts