As the title says Mathews Halon 32 7BH 85% mod 29.5 draw. Right hand.

The bow and all accessories where purchased new when i bought the bow.

The original color of the riser is stone. Limbs at are elevated II Sitka. The string and cable are about a year old. I had them made by a local bow tech here and the bow is tuned to my 250 spine FMJ 601 gr arrow. I can shoot whatever broadhead i want and it is consistent with field tips, mechs or fixed blade.

A couple of seasons ago i got a wild hair and painted the riser coyote tan, i like it but it probably wasn't then best decision.

The Bow comes fully loaded except no arrows included. I hunted with this bow for a few seasons and killed a pile of deer with it including a few nice bucks all on public land. Not that it matters but it comes with the good juju.

Accessories.
Sight- Spot Hogg Hogg Father XL double stack it does not have a light, i never had the need for one.
Rest- Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Pro
Quiver- Tightspot 5 arrow.
Stab- 8 inch Bee Stinger
Grip- factory mathews
Peep- G5 Meta pro 3/16 dia.

I have purchased a new mathews only reason for selling. I was going to keep it but would like to pass it on to someone who could use it and allow me to help fund another project.
I will add pics when i get home from work today.

Price includes shipping. Paypal or Postal money order. Lower 48 only. i'm not interested in trades. Bow will be professionally packed and shipped upon receipt of payment and tracking will be provided. Some accessories on the bow may have to be removed for shipping. If you have questions or comments please feel free to text me. 816-703-7434
Thanks for looking.

-Shawn