Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot a nice 8 point last night:D it is my best buck to date! I also had my bow cam rolling! First kill with that also,could have zoomed in a little more but practice makes perfect I guess. I will post a couple pictures tonight,just got home so i got to mow the lawn before the wife shoots me.;)
Ryan

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congratulations on your deer!!

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Very Nice Indeed...

Congrats on the 8. He's a beautiful buck. Do you have a way to upload the video so we can see it? You can upload a Windows Media clip through www.huntingfootage.com Then create a link to the page where it is stored. Here's my video kill from yesterday. Click on the link below and then click on the thumbnail to view...

Click Here

JP

·
74,535 Posts
Good Buck

What Mathews bow is that. Give us a detail of the equipment you were using. Broadheads and arrows. Good looking deer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Way to go. Nice Buck thats here about your equipment.

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
rwag

Nice buck way to go.:)

he looks like he will score at leasr 115.

definately a wall hanger.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone.
Right on leg man Lx (73lbs),trophy ridge sight,APA ultimate rest,carbon express arrows with 100gr.muzzy. Also had a camera mont on my bow when I shot it got som egood video looks a little far away not bad for my first video I guess? I will upload the video somewhere later this week and post a link here for everyone to critique! Cant mess with it tonight hot to go hunting in the morning need some shut eye. Good luck:)
Ryan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts