Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
The RealmX was probably the most accurate bow I have owned. Stupid easy to shoot out to 70 - 80 yards. The Solution and SR350 were both accurate but the RealmX was better.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I’m honestly a little Taken back . Out of all the bows out there u compared the levitate to the realm x. Not even the same category. Realm x is my pride and joy . Some of my buddies clown me for the “slow bow” but I shoot rings around them so it’s ok. to me this is like comparing a corvette to a Mercedes . If you want speed get a vette , if you want class, smoothness, appeal, luxury, smooth riding , and handability…. Handle ability….. handlablablity. Whatever. However you say it … get a Benz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
El Cool Arrow >>---->
10,447 Posts
I’m honestly a little Taken back . Out of all the bows out there u compared the levitate to the realm x. Not even the same category. Realm x is my pride and joy . Some of my buddies clown me for the “slow bow” but I shoot rings around them so it’s ok. to me this is like comparing a corvette to a Mercedes . If you want speed get a vette , if you want class, smoothness, appeal, luxury, smooth riding , and handability…. Handle ability….. handlablablity. Whatever. However you say it … get a Benz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What matters more in archery is where the arrow lands. And unlike a luxury car which some care about how you get from A - Z archery nobody cares how you get from bow to target as long as it repeatable and where your aiming. In some cases a bow does it all and perspective is all relative to the shooter. One mans opinion of trash is another mans opinion of treasure. I think Levitate shoots feel wise and same with Realm X they aren't Mathews for sure! If your spent the time setting them both up correctly they can be very relative.

The Realm X was pretty notorious for being over IBO more than under and in that case having a 345 - 348 6.5BH bow @ 33" is hard to beat. Kind of the Traverse of Bowtechs.

Some of the best target bows shoot like trash but if you win nobody question anything. Own them all if you can!

I love that Levitate in green! Sexxy

21 - 24 of 24 Posts