Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am drawing between 63 to 65lbs with a 28 inch draw with a 100 grain head.I had just shot today and the arrow suggested to me was the carbon express mayhem 350 spline. I am currently shooting gold tip 55/75 should I move up or stay the same.When I shot the 4 blade muzzy last year out of the bow it was all over.I am currently looking at spitfire broadheads or any other suggestions.I know there are a lot of s SERIOUS shooters out there with brand loyalty and knowledge on 82nd I am open to any suggestions. Further with that said grain arrow/fps would be nice> Thanxx

·
Registered
7,341 Posts
I have owned two 82nds. How close to the riser does your arrow need to be to get a bullet hole? If it tunes too far
inside of center try a weaker spined arrow. Forget about the arrow tuning guide tells you to do. See if that helps.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Personally I think you should try some Gold Tip 75/95's with your setup. As far as fixed broadhead G5 Strikers/Montecs, Slick Tricks, or Shuttle T's...they fly well,

·
Registered
391 Posts
First it is spine not spline. You don't list the shaft length so that will be a factor in which shaft you need. The g5 t3's work great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts