Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,335 Posts
ask crackers he might have played with idea already... if not you might have just given him an idea

· 300 or bust
13,148 Posts
ask crackers he might have played with idea already... if not you might have just given him an idea
Cam profiles are designed to work with a certain limb deflection rate and might even have something to do with limb angle as well

I'm not saying it's impossible but it would take some tinkering to try and in the end might not work at all.

· 300 or bust
13,148 Posts
Number of tracks won't matter as much as the overall cam profile

EX: hoyt has cam.5, c2, and spirals each cam system can be put on say the vantage however each cam requires a different deflection limb and string/cables

It's a fun idea to entertain but eh why bother the rev cam is pretty good as it is

· Tater's Archery Solutions
2,660 Posts
Everybody building these hybrid bows is making me want to do one. I dont have any extra money right now or I would be consulting with some people about an idea that's floating around in my mind.

· Registered
2,351 Posts
I want to try Alien cams on my Allegiance.

BH,ATA, limb length, limb angle, speed are all real close.

I figure I can come up with the smoothness of the Alien keep the speed about the same and save 3-400 bucks in the process

Then again, the Ally will run with the Alien as it sits -OH WELL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.