Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a '08 82nd w/ 60-70 limbs.

I've got it turned out 2 turns on each limb, but one of the rubber peices that contacts between the limb pocket and the riser is touching the pocket and riser and the other does not.

I'm getting a good paper tear so. . . does anyone see this as being a problem for me? I havn't shot any real distance with it yet.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I'll try that.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
They should be really close,But?

Take a measurement and see how close they are. If out take a tillar measurement as mentioned before. One thing that could be off is cam timing? having limbs out at different amount of turns can effect cam timing. It will work but need to measure your brace height also. You have a tillar tuned bow situation. As long as cams are timed it should shoot OK. Why are you backing limbs out is my main question?? Poundage issue is my first guess. Drop a Pm and catch you later.

·
Registered
11,379 Posts
Take a measurement and see how close they are. If out take a tillar measurement as mentioned before. One thing that could be off is cam timing? having limbs out at different amount of turns can effect cam timing. It will work but need to measure your brace height also. You have a tillar tuned bow situation. As long as cams are timed it should shoot OK. Why are you backing limbs out is my main question?? Poundage issue is my first guess. Drop a Pm and catch you later.
I believe hes going to set it up for 3d/hunting. He doesn't want to be pulling the full 70 lbs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts