Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone shot this broadhead, It uses the same blades as the 100 gr model and still retains the 1 3/16" cutiing diameter. Sounds like a winner. Im curious about blade sharpness, durability and flight. Any information is appreciated as Im trying to decide between this and the 100 gr G5 Striker. I prefer the weight and price (about half of the Striker) of the Hades but insist on high quality.

Thanks in advance
BD

·
Registered
199 Posts
I dont know about the 85"s but me and a couple hunting bud's have shot the 100 grain with awesome results.

Great blood trails, an Occasional bent broadhead after a kill But always a fast kill with an awesome wound channell.One of my buddies shot a doe last year quartering away ,hit the last rib and it cut the whole side of the deer wide open all the way up to the front shoulder.THe guts were hanging out on the ground 20 yards away where the deer fell after the shot .

No bad experiences here...

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
I killed 3 deer with same one last year, the last one broke the ferule. Great pass through on all deer, they lack durability though. I don't use the Hades, just the regular razor tips.

Good Luck,
Ben

1 - 5 of 5 Posts