Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished my first 2 homebrews following buckshots tutorial. s40 fast hack , yetti board, .9 wide angle fresnel, in a wally case. I tested them and they work in my yard, now they are in the woods=]. I was looking at the info on the .9 wide angle fresnels on frenseltech.com and was wondering if I put them in upside down or if it matters. I did use the side with 9 dots smooth side out, but does it matter if the other side ,10 dots, is on the top or bottom. I ask because I am going to try to build my next one with a curved frensel like i saw in another post and other pictures i see have in oppsite of mine, 10 dots on the bottom. Ill post pics of the cams and of the pics they took soon. Thanks again for all the great info. Now I have another hobby.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks it seemed to work ok I was just wondering. anything I should keep in mind making my own hpwa with the .9 frensel? how much more coverage do you think I will get or is it nessary, ill be using a s40 fast hacked and a yetti board, just trying to speed up the set up for trail use

1 - 4 of 4 Posts