Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I steped out the back door this morning to shoot my bow and there he stood......i think he will have better head gear (ears) next year....what do you think....hope i didn't pass on a trophy.;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Bad decision. P&Y for sure. ;)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Sure Would Of Made For An Interesting Thread On Easter. Unless He Left You A Nice Basket, You Should Of Thumped, Thumper:mg:

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure Would Of Made For An Interesting Thread On Easter. Unless He Left You A Nice Basket, You Should Of Thumped, Thumper:mg:
After he realized something wasn't right,he raised his ears and shot under the deck.....bigger than i thought.;)

·
Registered
741 Posts
That's hilarious, I had the same oppurtunity Thursday. I didn't follow the let 'em grow theory unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I'm glad you let him walk. You could have gotten in trouble for poaching. It's DUCK season, not WABBIT season.:wink:

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
haha funny!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Photo looks like he was quartering toward you I would have passed to unless he went broadside or quartered away!

Is that a food plot under the straw you are putting in to grow him big this fall?:wink:

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Good choice. He's a button jackalope. He has the potential to blow up in a couple years.

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Photo looks like he was quartering toward you I would have passed to unless he went broadside or quartered away!

Is that a food plot under the straw you are putting in to grow him big this fall?:wink:
It's red clover.......for the bunnies.

·
Registered
14,064 Posts
Dang nice one, I'd had a hard time passing, I bet he'd went 9" and dressed out close 2.2lbs....

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Hate to see you kill one of those Jackalopes before he grows his antlers for the year. Wait till Fall.....:wink:

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dang nice one, I'd had a hard time passing, I bet he'd went 9" and dressed out close 2.2lbs....
had to pass.....the season is closed now.:wink:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Next year you can have him mounted. He`ll look great on the wall.:set1_rolf2:

·
Registered
10,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Talk about a chip shot.....thats as good as it gets.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts