Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I want to know, will any of the other Elite bows' limbs fit my synergy 07 model?

If so and anyone has a pair lying around, please contact me.

If not, is the best option to order then directly from Barnsdale? What would the approx cost be (excl. shipping)?

Thanks

· Registered
626 Posts
From what I understand, Barnesdale is not taking public orders at this time. Give Elite a call and see if they can help. Limbs will run around 150 bucks for the pair. Have you drawn back one with 90 lber's yet? What do you currently have on it?

· Registered
17 Posts
The synergy limbs are the same as the e-500,energy,e-force,envy and impulse bows. They are also the same as some of the newer models except the deflections will not be the same. What i mean is a new model set of limbs that are 70 pounds may only be 60 on your synergy. If you go to the Elite forum they have a post that lists all the deflection numbers and what poundage they are on a given bow all the way back to 2006 models.

· Registered
1,880 Posts
I think from 06 to the GTO they are the same limbs I had a set of limbs that I ordered from them they said they were the same as the GTO they were not as wide as the stock limbs but the fit better in the pocket then the stock limbs.The stock limbs you had to beat out of the pocket the new limbs fit allot better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.