Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beaver creek sportsmans club is having it's annual 2 day Super Shoot this weekend Sept.20 & 21, It is a 2 day event shooting 90 3D targets!!
It is in washingtonville, Ohio.
Anyone going??

·
74,535 Posts
OHIO BOYS ARE TOUGH

90 targets is alot of 3d shooting.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya that's for sure! 45 a day is more than enough, I can't wait to see the scores that definately should be a good test of ability.

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
How many targets?

How many target are they setting out? Are they repeating?

Sounds awesome but I'll going hunting

TINK

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys I will find out the details on this. washingtonville is right beside Salem, OH. The club is called beaver creek sportsmans club" I don't know how many people will be there but I am gonna guess alot! Just because all summer long this club always has alot of shooters, I mean it didn't matter if it rained or was 100 degrees when they hold there shoots people come out of the woodwork! I will call someone this morning and see what I can find out. I know everyone goes after there trophies there like 5' tall!!! It is a really nice club, and there shoots are always nice. I'll find out more details, but I do think you have to shoot 45 targets a day and you have to shoot both days.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry but I did see the price it is 8.00 a day or 15.00 for both. So it is cheap fun!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I just got off the phone with one of the club officers, he said you do not have to shoot both days they are going to have prizes for the winners each day, so you only have to shoot 45 targets a day and only have to shoot one day. They said the courses should move along pretty good they have 3 seperate ranges set- up and there going to try and send people off in an order that will keep things moving. So that's about it I guess, a good warm-up for hunting season!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts