Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to purchase a 1996 Bronco Ltd. (not a chance probably do it anyway)!
Waht I am searching for now is Body panels. The front fenders are not a problem and the hood was easily obtained. But the rear quarters have been a probelm. I have been on bronco graveyard dot com and a few other places but I am not having much luck. There are bits and peices I have found searching places like ebay. Do they make the full quarter for these vehicles like they make for the older cars?

ANY ASSISTANCE WILL |BE APPRECIATED!!!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
check some salvage yards. Is it a rebuilder?

If you are looking for a full quarter, be sure to measure past where you need for they usually use a torch to cut quarters off so you will need to do some trimming.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Basically the body is in bad shape. Pretty much anywhere any type of moisture can lay, it has. It is in awesome shape though. So yeah it is worth being rebuilt. At least to me it is.

I see great hunting vehicle potential!!!

I was actually talking to a camo-clad dealer on friday night. I was thinking realtree HD green, or shadow-grass. :wink: and leaving the green fiberglass top the way it is. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts