Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is already in the fridge. :tongue: My first kill left-handed. I made the switch on July 29. Shot was 13 yards....7 yard recovery. Equipment: Athens Exceed 300, Hot Shot Tempest, MBG Ascent, CX Maximas and shot with a 2" Vortex. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Congrats, your a better man then me I never took my does till late season I hated shooting a doe early then playing beat the clock to get her out. Once again congrats on getting it done.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I decided not to go out today 10:40 am and its 94 heat index 104 We have a cool front coming tomorrow. mid 70's Monday I'll wait maybe go out Sunday evening and hunt the morning and evening on Monday. Congrats on your kill.

·
Registered
55 Posts
congratulations, i went but had no luck. pulled my camera and they seem to have changed their feeding pattern. september 1st my first pic was at 1053

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Awesome! Me and lil bro went, but only seen one lousy tree rat.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Went out this morning, saw some on the way in, but nothing else. Going back out this afternoon. Hunting through Monday, be glad when the cold front hits!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice doe for the high temps! Ready for the cooler temps to come!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Grats man! Nothing beats opening day meat.

To hell with the heat, everyday is a good day for hunting!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I'm not there yet, but on my way tonight. This cold front is going to make for the best opening week of KY season we have seen in many years...! Good luck everyone, and congrats to OP on a great opening day doe...!

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Awesome good job.:thumbs_up

·
Registered
808 Posts
nice job cut out some tenderloin trow it on a flat rock and have a good dinner

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Congrats man !! If my season was in I wouldn't be home complaining about the weather that's for sure. I'd make the best of it, sure beats shootin 3d

1 - 20 of 26 Posts