Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Ive been using the aae vains for a long time, they are the toughest, and seem to adhere very well.. I think the best thing i like about them is that there very quiet.. When i here a blaser i just shake my head every time..The aae vain doesnt seem to make that whisle niose.. They make a low profile 3-d vain that i think im gonna try and use for hunting... my d340 is shooting so good i dont think there gonna be a problem...

·
Registered
135 Posts
I like the new max hunters. The ridges seem to keep their stiffness even when it is hot.I hunted with them from aug to nov last year and they never changed my broadhead flight.My field points and broad heads hit the same spot out to sixty yards.I am shooting 100gr montecs at 285 fps.

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Compare

We have compared both vanes in our shop and we use the AAe's.

The Fusion vanes are heavier than the AAE's and at longer distances you will see the difference in them. Up close 25yds and closer not much difference.

At 35-45 yds the Fusions will have quite a large "Drop" over the AAE's

·
Registered
619 Posts
Just started testing out the 2.5 VaneTec V-Max vanes, after years of shooting Blazers. Material is nice and stiff but in a lower height, but longer vane. They look really good too, not the wedge-of-cheese look that the blazers have or a shield-cut look like the Fusions, but more of a traditional vane profile.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts