Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys - just wanted to give a shout out to 'Ray Knight' on here who makes fantastic strings. I had a calamity on my previous OK Archery Absolute 38 bowstring and on the recommendation of Nuts&Bolts I contacted Ray with a request to make me a whole new set (4 cables and 1 bowstring) and send out ASAP. He did it for me in a matter of days including delivery and they are fantastic strings with perfect performance. They feel smoother on the shot and even quieter than the previous set.

Thanks Ray!

·
(aka lug nut)
49,713 Posts
Guys - just wanted to give a shout out to 'Ray Knight' on here who makes fantastic strings. I had a calamity on my previous OK Archery Absolute 38 bowstring and on the recommendation of Nuts&Bolts I contacted Ray with a request to make me a whole new set (4 cables and 1 bowstring) and send out ASAP. He did it for me in a matter of days including delivery and they are fantastic strings with perfect performance. They feel smoother on the shot and even quieter than the previous set.

Thanks Ray!
Pictures please.

Ray knight does amazing work.

·
Dirty North Archery
2,188 Posts
Chris makes amazing strings, no doubt.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Best strings I've ever had.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
IMO, Ray Knight strings are pretty much the gold standard that all other strings should be compared to. No joke. I wish my strings were as nice as his.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pictures please.

Ray knight does amazing work.
A terrible omission on my part. I will rectify upon my return home. Also looking forward to send you a form photo and starting my online coaching with you Alan.

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts