Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
22,651 Posts
NIce Ken

what a great advertisement for the s40 - the only thin "cheap" about them is the price - some good pics right there......

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice pics! What is your opinion of the Bigfoot, have you used any other boards you can compare to?
I have used all the boards already and the BigFoot board is a great board. Its a fast board that is easy to use and is easy on the batteries that run it.

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
22,651 Posts
I'd agree

I have used all the boards already and the BigFoot board is a great board. Its a fast board that is easy to use and is easy on the batteries that run it.
and with the 3/8" standoff's and Gary's HPWA frensel the trigger response time is GREAT!

·
Ad Meliora
16,811 Posts
and with the 3/8" standoff's and Gary's HPWA frensel the trigger response time is GREAT!
What is real battery life? If I get 6 weeks with a new Duracell 9V on a Yeti I'm lucky...and 10 weeks with an SS board...summer is better than winter, but still...

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
very cool setup

·
Registered
723 Posts
[What is real battery life? If I get 6 weeks with a new Duracell 9V on a Yeti I'm lucky...and 10 weeks with an SS board...summer is better than winter, but still...
/QUOTE]

i have two cams with yeti boards in them . i put them out last august , haven't changed the batteries (9v) yet.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Nice set Ken. I like the view looking down on the pond.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts