Archery Talk Forum banner

A couple of Idaho girls...

2486 Views 31 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  BOHO
Here is a couple of homegrown Idaho girls for your veiwing pleasure.:wink:

This is my one of my hunting buddies and her very 1st whitetail. It was an Idaho controlled hunt antlerless tag and she put the smackdown on her at 20 yards under an apple tree form a double bull T5. The doe went about 40 yards and piled up as you see her. Congrats Shell! You are awesome!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Classifieds Administrator
39,736 Posts
Awesome job! Congratulations to your hunting buddy! :grin:

Wish my hunting buddies looked like that! :wink:

· Registered
5,351 Posts
Wow that's one of the most beautiful doe's I have ever seen in the woods...:wink:...tell her nice deer too!...

· Registered
718 Posts
congrats to her on her first whitetail and congrats to you for having a hunting buddy that looks like that!

· Premium Member
17,591 Posts
Here is a couple of homegrown Idaho girls for your veiwing pleasure.:wink:

This is my one of my hunting buddies and her very 1st whitetail. It was an Idaho controlled hunt antlerless tag and she put the smackdown on her at 20 yards under an apple tree form a double bull T5. The doe went about 40 yards and piled up as you see her. Congrats Shell! You are awesome!

Forest,

Congratulations to Shelly! Way to go! :)

If your hunting buddy needs another hunting buddy in Kansas or Missouri or would like to join me for 3d's pass along my contact info. I'm sure the line is already long but I just wanted to take my number and wait. :wink:

John

· Registered
1,503 Posts
Wow,....... I need to find a hunting partner like that...............uuuuh but my wife would kill me. :wink:

· Registered
36,987 Posts
Congrats to her ...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.