Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which cam is that?? I can't decide if I want to spend the extra for the black LED or just go with the standard red LED.
The first 5 pics are the mp6, # 6 is the red 40 and the last few are the black 60. It really comes down to how easily spooked your heard of deer are of LED's. The Black 60 eliminates that.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Well supposedly our new lease hasn't been hunted for several years so I am thinking they should not be too spooked. I am torn between the low priced mp6 with security boxes or mp6 black and no security boxes. I guess the best cam in the world is useless to me if it is stolen off a tree. I think I just answered my own question.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well supposedly our new lease hasn't been hunted for several years so I am thinking they should not be too spooked. I am torn between the low priced mp6 with security boxes or mp6 black and no security boxes. I guess the best cam in the world is useless to me if it is stolen off a tree. I think I just answered my own question.
I had a black 60 stolen a week ago out of a security box. I'm switching to hiding the cameras a little higher in trees out of sight.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have the MP6 and have had herds of deer over our food plot almost every night, for hours on end. They never even seem to notice the flash. Great camera!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts