Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just a couple things left to get rid of. They are new and unused and the price includes standard shipping to the U.S. Can do paypal or money order. Thanks

1. Lumenok Xnock for small diameter arrow like the Easton Axis, Trophy Ridge and even the Beaman Black Max. I have 6 of these at 7 dollars eached shipped. Or if buying all six I'll sell for 36.00 dollars.

2. G5 Meta Peep. I have two of the 1/4 inch and 2 of the 3/16 inch. Price is 6 dollars per peep on these.

3. UA Amrourstretch gloves in M/O. Great early season gloves. They are in Medium and it's 20 bucks for this pair.

4. QAD Ultra HD rest. This is the top of the line QAD rest. Great rest for hunting as it's full containment. This one is a steal at 90 bucks. I bought this rest for my bow and did open the package but have not used the rest. Comes with package and all things included from the factory.

·
Registered
245 Posts
lumenoks

are u considering any trades? If so i have a brand new leatherman wave i would swap for the lumenoks. let me know. thanks

·
Registered
245 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still have the QAD rest and one each of the 1/4 and 3/16 peeps. Not really looking at any trades right now. Still have the Lumenoks at the moment

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Armourstretch gloves and the Lemunoks are sold. Still have the QAD available

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Cant believe the QAD rest is still around at that price... If I needed one, I would be all over that.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys for the bump

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump on for the QAD rest

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump on the QAD

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
That's a good price on the QAD. I bet you'd sell it fast if you relisted it over in the arrow rest section and put QAD HD in the title. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts