Attachments

· Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
couple more

Attachments

· R.I.P.
29,187 Posts
You said elk hunt, and were showing pics of bear and muledeer........you were starting to worry me :tongue:

That is a nice bull, congrat's. What did he score?
ditto here:darkbeer::thumb: Great elk and nice bruin, probably close to 250 for the bruin. Am I right?

· Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You said elk hunt, and were showing pics of bear and muledeer........you were starting to worry me :tongue:

That is a nice bull, congrat's. What did he score?
Thanks,

Well I was elk hunting. I had bought a bear tag too since we have seen lots of bears in the area we hunt. I took the bear on 9/6/08. I got the elk on 9/11/08. I did not get drawn for deer in the unit I was hunting elk. My deer hunt is in January 2009. I sure saw alot of nice deer in that unit though.

I'm not sure of the score on the elk. I have him at a freinds house. He's doing a european mount on him. I'm guessing he'll score between 320-335

· Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ditto here:darkbeer::thumb: Great elk and nice bruin, probably close to 250 for the bruin. Am I right?
Believe it or not that's a sow. She was pushing 350 lbs

· R.I.P.
29,187 Posts

· Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry about the confusion

but they were all pics taken while I was on my elk hunt :rolleyes:

Attachments

· Registered
989 Posts
WOW - congrats on the elk and the bear and nice pics too :tongue::darkbeer::tongue:

· Registered
2,351 Posts
They are GREAT photos. From looking at the photo of the bear I thought it was a boar.. If you get an opportunity to hunt the same area next year is it possible to have a Deer tag in your pocket as well? Hope so!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.