Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to see if I remeber how to post pics on here as its been about 2 years since I've done so.I have had a blast this past spring and summer taking pics and can't wait to get a slr.

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've learned alot this summer and have had a blast,although most pics dont turn out like i had them envisioned. This pic is an example. I puprosely tried to frame the deer in the car window but it didn't look like i thought it would.

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
last one for now.This is another one that didn't turn out like i wanted. I read some where to try to iiclude a few trees to add to a river or stream and it didn't turnout like i wanted. Everytime i try to think outside the boxand be artistic theynever turn out like i want.I've held off on getting a slr until i had a better idea of what pics i like to take the most,now i'm more confused than when i started.lol I really enjoy taking pics of wildlife,but have found out that getting the pic qaluity I want is harder than what it sounds and can't afford high quality zoom lens. I also enjoy taking pics of flowers.I also think I ould enjoy doing macro shots .

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts