Archery Talk Forum banner

A+ for Cabela's customer service

591 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  mrbreeze
I ordered a pack today and tonight I realized I ordered the wrong camo. So at 9:30 pm I emailed cabelas customer service and within twenty minutes I had a reply back from a real person stating that it would be taken care of. How many times have you heard from most business's, I'm sorry sir the order has been placed and I can't change it. One reason I keep doing business with Cabela's. I guess camo is a small matter but, ya know!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,959 Posts
That's good to hear, I have to make the long drive soon and return a faulty release. I'm hoping to not get much grief, especially since the ordeal I went through getting it.

· Registered
187 Posts
cabelas is top notch,in their stores{at least the one in prarie du chien,wi,there while on vacation a while back}and online/phone orders too,at least they have been for me.

· Don't Blink!
3,168 Posts

· Registered
231 Posts
I ordered boots and also a sweatshirt to push me over free ship limit. Boots were discontinued they apologized and said for my trouble they would send the shirt for free. Needless to say i have again used them quite often

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.