Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to share a good experience incase any of you are looking for a great Bow and or a Great Pro Archery Shop. A friend dry fired my Bran new Alien Nemesis never been fired at that time. Destroyed the top cam, the bow was purchased new but online not in a shop. My buddy wanted to replace the Bow and keep the damaged one to fix for himself. We live in Toledo OH the only decent Archery shop we had burnt down. I had found BAY ARCHERY in an online search when I was looking for a Nemesis. We went to BAY and My buddy bought me a new Nemesis then had them look at the damaged one. They said there could be a problem with warranty coverage because of the Internet purchase ( keep that in mind, always best to buy from a reputable shop) Long story short we thought it would be around 250 to fix and Bay said it would take about 3 weeks. Well in one week the bow Was fixed!!! Bay got everything but labor and shipping covered under Warranty end price tag $60. They Really Helped make a bad situation a whole lot better !! They are about 2 1/2 hours away but I will make that drive any time I need something. Just walking in the shop is impressive they have some spectacular mounts and more inventory than any shop I have ever been in. So Thank you! to Bay archery to Dale and Matt you guy's really helped us out and it is appreciated. Also thanks to Rytera/Martin for standing behind there product. I have owned a Martin Prowler and now the Rytera Alien Nemesis and I love both these bows! If your looking for a great bow you can't go wrong with a Martin/Rytera!! And if you need a top notch Shop got to
Bay Archery 2713 W. Center AVE. (M-25)
Essexville MI 48732 phone 989-894-5800 or 800-566-hunt
Any questions about my experience feel free to ask Thanks for reading
Josh

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,162 Posts
I would like to share a good experience incase any of you are looking for a great Bow and or a Great Pro Archery Shop. A friend dry fired my Bran new Alien Nemesis never been fired at that time. Destroyed the top cam, the bow was purchased new but online not in a shop. My buddy wanted to replace the Bow and keep the damaged one to fix for himself. We live in Toledo OH the only decent Archery shop we had burnt down. I had found BAY ARCHERY in an online search when I was looking for a Nemesis. We went to BAY and My buddy bought me a new Nemesis then had them look at the damaged one. They said there could be a problem with warranty coverage because of the Internet purchase ( keep that in mind, always best to buy from a reputable shop) Long story short we thought it would be around 250 to fix and Bay said it would take about 3 weeks. Well in one week the bow Was fixed!!! Bay got everything but labor and shipping covered under Warranty end price tag $60. They Really Helped make a bad situation a whole lot better !! They are about 2 1/2 hours away but I will make that drive any time I need something. Just walking in the shop is impressive they have some spectacular mounts and more inventory than any shop I have ever been in. So Thank you! to Bay archery to Dale and Matt you guy's really helped us out and it is appreciated. Also thanks to Rytera/Martin for standing behind there product. I have owned a Martin Prowler and now the Rytera Alien Nemesis and I love both these bows! If your looking for a great bow you can't go wrong with a Martin/Rytera!! And if you need a top notch Shop got to
Bay Archery 2713 W. Center AVE. (M-25)
Essexville MI 48732 phone 989-894-5800 or 800-566-hunt
Any questions about my experience feel free to ask Thanks for reading
Josh
That is awesome Josh! Dale is a member on this site. That shop is about 20 minutes from my house. Jim and the guys there do an outstanding job and right now have to be just swamped with bowhunters coming in before the season opener Oct. 1st.

Glad they got your Nemesis back up and shooting. I have one myself and its an awesome bow and more people should shoot one and they to, would see what a tackdriver they are.

Again, glad they got you back shooting and always great to see a local pro shop mentioned on here. I hope Dale sees this thread! :thumb:

BTW: Will be in your neck of the woods Oct. 2nd at Toledo Speedway! :wink:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is awesome Josh! Dale is a member on this site. That shop is about 20 minutes from my house. Jim and the guys there do an outstanding job and right now have to be just swamped with bowhunters coming in before the season opener Oct. 1st.

Glad they got your Nemesis back up and shooting. I have one myself and its an awesome bow and more people should shoot one and they to, would see what a tackdriver they are.

Again, glad they got you back shooting and always great to see a local pro shop mentioned on here. I hope Dale sees this thread! :thumb:

BTW: Will be in your neck of the woods Oct. 2nd at Toledo Speedway! :wink:
They were busy that I am sure won't change for awhile! Glad to hear another Nemesis shooter! Man your right these bow are great I love this thing. So fast accurate and smooth. I just cant believe more people are not into these bows. I called one shop I forget the name it was when I was looking to buy one. I asked if they had any Alien nemesis and he said huh.. I repeated myself he asked if it was a arrow rest lol...not a pro shop! I had another guy in a southern Ohio shop argue with me on the phone trying to correct me like i was dumb and tell me that Martin and Rytera had nothing to do with each other when I called it a martin Alien..lol Not a pro shop. I should have written these places down to let people know. So glad I found a good pro shop! Thanks for the reply good luck at the Speedway

1 - 4 of 4 Posts