Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
www.pinwheelproducts.com

Wow, what a font color choice!!!! Good thing he doesn't have that font color now, might not have figured out how to place an order.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Impressive collection you've got there. Too bad there are any pictures of the old Hoyts.

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think my 8 year old could have built a better website than some of these. Mathews is horrible.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
well..... let's see some of the websites that you guys designed in 1996. Those were pretty hot in 96. :)

sure they look a little dorky now, but if was pretty good work considering the tools available at the time. It wasn't as automatic as it is now.

Ken Melus is our web guru and he also keeps this site running smooth. He made that Martin site back then, and I thought it was pretty good at the time.

·
Registered
236 Posts
=)

Very true Griv. I developed web pages back in the day and had to write the code by hand. Now we all kinds of tools for making them better and more interactive.

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
Pinwheel had words on his site?:D

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
GRIV said:
well..... let's see some of the websites that you guys designed in 1996. Those were pretty hot in 96. :)

sure they look a little dorky now, but if was pretty good work considering the tools available at the time. It wasn't as automatic as it is now.

Ken Melus is our web guru and he also keeps this site running smooth. He made that Martin site back then, and I thought it was pretty good at the time.
Damn!!! I didnt say that the Martins site was that ****ty. I said MATHEWS,:)

·
Registered
10,677 Posts
Cool thread, Grndzer.

Wow, the Martin Scepter is much better looking than the Scepter 2 and Scepter 3 imo.
Does anyone else agree ?
That is a fancy looking riser.
I had seen it before but forgot how it looked.
Why doesn't Martin put craftsmanship like that in today's bows ?

Sag.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts