Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out biking tonight and around 6:30 the deer activity went from none to everybody was out and about. I counted over 25 deer between 6:30 and 7. I saw one very nice buck. He was a beautiful 11 point (guesstimation 140 class). As soon as it started getting dark, a lot more deer hit the fields. Come on SATURDAY!!!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I'm with ya Brutha. Between now and Saturday morning is going to be a long time. I'm hoping to surprise some bachelor group toting big horns:wink:

TEXAS

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I watch'em off my porch every night:)

Don't you Love this time of year!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Just a question...

but those of you who are cheering for Saturday...does that mean your season starts on September 30?

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Newhunter1 said:
but those of you who are cheering for Saturday...does that mean your season starts on September 30?
That is correct. Ohio would normally start next weekend, but they changed some things recently this year and one of them was a longer archery season....so we get 1 extra weekend at the beginning of the season and another at the end of the season:)

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Doc said:
That is correct. Ohio would normally start next weekend, but they changed some things recently this year and one of them was a longer archery season....so we get 1 extra weekend at the beginning of the season and another at the end of the season:)
Thanks I didn't know that was the case here, and I really wish Illinois would do something similar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts