Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a few things I am cleaning out on since I don't need them laying around anymore. All prices are tyd prices and I accept both Paypal and MO as forms of payment. Everything will be shipped USPS first class the next day after receiving payment.

Item #1:
125 grain 3 blade Muzzy broadheads. I literally opened up the pack yesterday and only shot the one assembled head into my block target 3 shots. I decided to stick with my other heads instead. The other 2 heads have not moved from the package and are brand new. I will take $15 shipped or trade for Aftershock Maniac heads.

Item #2:
1 dozen brand new Onestringer "Ohio State" wraps and (2) bohning blazer wraps. The Ohio State wraps are 1"x5" and fit most standard carbon arrows. I have the 1"x5" wraps on my CX maxima hunter shafts so they should fit a lot of different shafts. I have decided to switch up my fletching choice so these wraps are going to be too small. I will sell them for $9

Item #3:
Flex Fletch Flash vanes (FHP200). These are great vanes, I just have too many of them laying around so I am getting rid of some. Here are the numbers of each color I have.
50 - Real Red
27 - Black
24 - Flor. Yellow
12 - Blaze Orange
I will not split up colors right now, so they will all be sold together. I am asking $22 shipped.

Item #4:
125 grain Grim Reaper Razortip broadheads. 2 are brand new and the other has been shot into my block target for 8-10 shots only. I will include the practice collar as well. I will take $20 for these heads or trade for Aftershock Maniac heads.

Item #5:
Polygrip BCY 0.020 serving thread (almost full roll) and variety of hunting stickers (2 team realtree and 2 primos). I will include these with purchase of something above for an additional $4 or will sell for $7.

·
Registered
17,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
back up we go...looking to trade the broadheads for either Aftershock Maniacs or maybe some new G5 strikers (regular not magnum) or cash is good as well :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.