1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
In constant pursuit of...
8,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
110 Posts
That stand or variations thereof have been around for years. Very good, very comfortable, but very heavy. You need to be able to drive the stand close to the tree. You do not want to have to pack it very far.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
That stand or variations thereof have been around for years. Very good, very comfortable, but very heavy. You need to be able to drive the stand close to the tree. You do not want to have to pack it very far.
Correct. We have quite a few of them. Most were handmade here in TX to mimic the older styles. Very heavy and definitely a permanent stand. But they come in handy for some trees and if you're comfortable shooting sitting down. I like them

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have seen a similar stand in hunter guide

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Man the trees out here can make or brake a hunt, i have a stand only 9ft of ground, good cover always shade there. Looks like a cool stand.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
There is some decent looking engineering with that stand. The cost of that thing, assuming that it is made in the USA, must be as much as it weighs because the company didn't advertise it on any page. Anyone know what they are priced at?

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
if that carabiner breaks you are screwed is what that looks like. reminds me of that stand that came out last year or two years ago that looked a lot like this. now you can get them in sportsman's guide for a fraction of the new cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts