Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The world lost a GREAT man yesterday. A man that took me under his wing and showed me the ropes on bowhunting when everyone in my family had given it up. A man that opened his camp to a 7 year old kid and kept it open for many wonderful memories. It's almost fitting that he passed on Labor Day weekend because I can't count the number of Labor Day weekends I spent up there for his annual pig roast eating till I was sick and hammering smallies and trout behind the camp. I will always cherish the memories........

R.I.P Bill Kopar.....you will be GREATLY missed

·
In constant pursuit of...
8,435 Posts
Moments of silence,......Prayers sent

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
prayers sent

·
Registered
23,244 Posts
So sorry for the loss of your dear friend. I lost my father and father-in-law on the same day in early May and continue to wrestle with the craters in my life. Prayers for comfort and peace during this difficult time.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Sent and sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Prayers for you and his other family and friends,needs to be more like him in the world today.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Prayers sent

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Very sorry to hear of your loss. I do think it's awesome that he took the time to show you the outdoors and teach you to hunt. I hope that you will get the chance to continue that tradition with a child and carry on his memory. Praying for you and his family.

·
Registered
408 Posts
NCBowhunter84....X2
Sorry for your loss....sounds like a great man. Use what he taught you to help others and keep the traditions going.

·
Anointed Arrows
1,088 Posts
Heavenly Father, Almighty...

Father, may we learn to celebrate the departure from labor to reward, to have joy at the culmination of a life lived to the Glory of God. If we mourn it should be for ourselves, for the missing of the fellowship, friendship and companionship of a saint in the natural world. Teach us Father to appreciate the moments we have in this present world. Teach us that this world is not our home and we are just pilgrims passing through.

May we be grateful for the blessings of eternal life making the most of every waking moment. Father bless and console those whom mourn, give them comfort and gladness. In You we pray all things well, have mercy. Amen

:aniangel:​

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
sorry for your loss, prayers sent.

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Rip bill, prayers sent from pa

1 - 20 of 26 Posts