Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shade: I just wanted to tell everyone who will listen about a 3-d shoot that I went on this past weekend in central Oh. I went by my self and met a couple they were both mathews pros. The guy was a know it all, my way or the highway, no one is better than me. well long story short, I kicked his butt in the shoot so the shoot was junk he was never coming there again. I of course let have more than he could handle he cussed after every 12 ishot to his 8. He just could not believe me and my outback with my hunting sights and my low dollar carbonaerows could possibly have betten a pro like him. Just wanted to share with anyone who cares

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
I don't consider anybody with that poor of sportsmanship a pro. Nice job kicking his butt though.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I have done the same thing and all everyone else heard was how he had a bad day, or wasnt feeling well should have stayed in bed. Off to the side a couple of folks gave me a pat on the back and said they wished they were shooting in our group, I guess the guy was a knowitall who was never wrong

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
I shoot cheap carbons as well and man I get tons of crap about that as well. Until we shoot that is...I just can see the difference between 60 dollar/dozen carbons to 100 dollar/dozen carbons.. How much money you have in your equipment doesn't make you a good shoot, practice does...

·
Registered
248 Posts
wildcats5350 said:
:shade: I just wanted to tell everyone who will listen about a 3-d shoot that I went on this past weekend in central Oh. I went by my self and met a couple they were both mathews pros. The guy was a know it all, my way or the highway, no one is better than me. well long story short, I kicked his butt in the shoot so the shoot was junk he was never coming there again. I of course let have more than he could handle he cussed after every 12 ishot to his 8. He just could not believe me and my outback with my hunting sights and my low dollar carbonaerows could possibly have betten a pro like him. Just wanted to share with anyone who cares
Were they actually sponsored Mathews Pros or self-proclaimed with all the patches? I am sure Mathews would love to hear stories like this. Does wonders for their public relations image doesn't it?

Wild Bill Moreland

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.