Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I new it had to happen and i have been putting it off all summer but its getting down to the wire so some hard choice's have to be made..

I have been on AT all year listening to others and their veiw point and now with season only a few days away i new i couldnt wait any more..i got out my practice steelhead...i have been trying to avoid this day and have had a few sleepless nights worrying about the consequense of my actions and i just knew it was going to happen...I KILLED MY BAG TARGET....i just knew it would happen darn it...and i was way back too at 40 yards...i had my quiver of 3 field points that i had just shot and the group was good and then i knocked the old steelhead..i was a little shakey when i drew my bow hopeing i was wrong but when i released the string and i heard that loud THUMP i knew i just killed my bag target...i slowly walked the 40yards and there it was...my old steelhead was dead center in the X of the center circle...what am i going to do now i have to hunt with these heads..oh well i have a big feezer.....JMO

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
allrighty, thanks for sharing that :confused:

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
Yes! Thanks! Great luck this year and don't forget to chare the stories and pics over at www.trophyridge.com!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
been drinking a lot, huh????
Oh i never drink on a sunday,well i try not to,unless i just got done skining a deer then i might have a beer...thats for next weekend if it doesnt rain all weekend....JMO

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hmmm

Here's what my detective work has unearthed. I think birdman may have used a broadhead on his bag target that is designed for field points. Am I kind of following along there birdman?

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
why would you take the time to right this thread? why am i taking the time to respond...:confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts