Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well folks..i wont bore ya'll rehashing the sidemount i designed and machined up to adapt my liquid mercury filled "Neutralizer" stab that i tipped with a BowJax up front and a PSE cap weight in the rear..balances my omen perfectly with cam for left/right and slide feature for fore/aft balancing..but i just wasnt real thrilled with the adaptation of the $12 pse econo wrist sling..it just didnt fit the scheme of things as in..

So i got busy..

and machined up my own wrist sling bracket that does "fit the scheme of things"...

both brackets are machined from 7075 aircraft grade aluminum and i used 3/8ths black braided "Derby Rope" that has a trainable core..it's secured and adjustable via 2 3/8-24 SS set screws..and i'm tickled with the results..

With the adaptation of that old liquid merc stab coupled with the limbsaver grenade sponges in my limbs the local pro told me i had devised one of the smoothest shooting most vibe free speedbows he's ever shot...especially for what it is..an omen..but i cant take all the credit seeings how he did a double check after about 200 arrows fired of the timing on his drawboard and is a perfectionist when it comes to tuning the bows he sells..cant wait to show'im my new wrist sling! LOL!

Hope ya'll enjoyed and L8R, Bill. :cool:

·
Premium Member
11,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
dang..no comment eh?..did i do something wrong?

·
Registered
91 Posts
i like it. the factory rubber piece didn't last long on my sling and the leather i replaced it with has lasted longer but will need replacing soon.
i was thinking of cutting a new one out of kydex, but this thing you did is perfect. i particularly like the screws holding the sling in. a much cleaner look than tying.

·
Registered
656 Posts
VERY NICE!!! Something for us poor folks to dream of!! LOL!!!

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
Not to shabby, not to shabby at all :thumbs_up

·
Premium Member
11,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks folks..i'm lov'in it...she just sits there in my hand then does just a touch of the slightest roll forward seemingly after the arrows already in the target at 20yds..great fit..solid form..fantastic function..pretty tickled with myself. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts