Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think its crazy to trade straight up bare bow for bare bow to trade my 08 PSE X-force for a 06 or 07 Matthews Switchback XT?

· Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,284 Posts
Not if your PSE has a bent riser.........:wink:

· Registered
915 Posts
i don't think it's crazy , resale value of mathews bows are slightly higher and
if you want a swithback or a SXT because it fit your needs , why not ?

· Classifieds Administrator
39,734 Posts
I have an XT and you won't be disappointed. One of the best bows to ever come from Mathews IMHO. Awesome shooting bow. Not a speed bow but shoots plenty fast for me! :)

· Registered
894 Posts
Wow, those bows are on opposite ends of the spectrum. If you want one of the smoothest draws in the business then yeah go for it, but if speed is your game the Xt is not even close to the XF.

· Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Both appear to be in good shape, both are 2007 bows if im not mistaken, one may be an 06. But I do want a smoother more frogiving bow, but feel that maybe the X-force isnt an even trade IMO, but havent done any trading on here only buying so far

· Registered
4,099 Posts
I would do it for a really clean bow in exchange, Plus the smoothness, and quiteness of the XT cant be beaten!

· Registered
14,752 Posts

· Registered
5,401 Posts
Both appear to be in good shape, both are 2007 bows if im not mistaken, one may be an 06. But I do want a smoother more frogiving bow, but feel that maybe the X-force isnt an even trade IMO, but havent done any trading on here only buying so far
to me if you want a more forgiving bow then maybe look into your X for an X7? that way you still get the speed and more more forgiveness with the extra 1" BH and would still be probably close to 30 fps faster than the XT....
but ultimately your call, good luck

· Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well we worked out a deal to trade an 07 SBXT and cash for my X-force 6 and after getting the SBXT may take some of the extra and find me a Dream Season down the road

· Classifieds Administrator
39,734 Posts
You will love that XT. Great hunting bow and shoots great!

· Registered
3,683 Posts
your results

i followed your thread and the trade you made. i have a SBXT and really envy the faster bows but the SBXT is a nice shooting. you would be the perfect guy to ask to comapre the two. after you shoot the SBXT can you let me know how you like it and how well you shoot it compared to a speedbow. i hear these superfast bows are difficult to be as acccurate with. can you PM me with a comparison. i am thinking of getting a speedbow and YOUR input would be perfect. is the speed a big tradeoff or worth it?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.