Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a fast shooting 68" longbow that can handle 31" draw, 50-55# R/D, low/no hand shock. If it's AMO 70", that's not a reason not to say hello.

I wanna pound tight groups and smoke 3D shoots. Oh yeah, I hunt, kill and eat animals but ain't no gazillionaire.
So, if you got a sweet heart sitting in the closet who needs a new home and a slow hand to treat her right, send me a PM. ☺

·
Registered
146 Posts
If your a good discipline archer any decent D/R longbow will do what you want, some longbows are somewhat quicker and smoother in draw with less hand shock than others. If your looking for speed you sound like a wheel bow shooter... Hunt good word, KILL bad word, makes us archers look bad in the public's eye better word is Harvest . Shooting a longbow takes discipline, eating wild game if you know how to butcher/cook is a pleasure and delicacy. Even in this day and age harvesting wild game is a matter of survival in some area's. Look like you just join Archery talk in 2/15 welcome aboard.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Easy on the preaching with the whole kill/harvest thing. You kill animals and harvest plants in a lot of people's eyes. Ioreyebee hope you find a bow that'll work you bud.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.